All That's Left Is Today And Now!

I have always wondered what went wrong.
Was it the countless meetings
that made you feel left out?
Was it the real talks
that made you vulnerable?

Little did you know how much I love you,
The place you have in the bottom of my heart.
My cute little buddies, my dear blood.

Who took away your peace?
That made you bitter and unease.
Is it me or is it someone?
Someone who you don't know — it's yourself.

If it was me, accept my apology.
I'm sorry I didn't call you when you needed me,
I'm sorry my life was too messed up that you couldn't speak,
I'm sorry I should have asked about your phase —
Was it a problem, or chaos?

Dear my love, please remember our old days,
The way we laughed around,
The way we played together,
The songs we sang zealously.
Try to remember
Our little adventures together.
My heart beats for you...
Come back my dear ๐Ÿ’•

Forgive our words, if any,
That might have made you think
Was it all worth it, your time?
Like waves crashing endlessly on the rock,
Were you hurt my dear baby,
Were you longing for us
To truly hear you?

Always remember, no matter what,
I'm here to embrace you,
Just take the courage
To be truthful always.
Because wherever you are
And whatever you do,
Time will never stay
For you to prove.
For old age has embraced us, at last.
We never know what lies ahead,
All that's left is today and now. ๐Ÿซ‚

---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cresent of Happiness

Be The Love ๐Ÿ˜

Its Time to Find You!

The Mystic You!

Divine Love of A Mother๐Ÿ’•

Are we worth It?!

The Pearl in the sky!

Have A Spontaneous Valentines Day My Precious..

VIRTUE

You Matter!!